Do you have:
- A new product that needs automated assembly machinery?
- An assembly line that is lacking sufficient jigs and fixtures?
- Existing machinery that needs modification?
Jeffery Neal Engineering can help you. With over 8 years specific experience in machine design, Jeffery Neal knows how to deliver. From simple jigs and fixtures to fully automated production lines, he has designed and built automation machinery for companies across Ireland and internationally.
The mechanical design of machinery is a vital part of production success. A well engineered jig, fixture, or automated machine can boost profits considerably, by keeping labour costs low, increasing capacity, and reducing errors. Also, depending on the project, operator safety can be increased and repetitive motion injury decreased.
We are able to step into any or all phases of the process, to assist you when and where you require it.
- Machinery Needed: Produce product faster, better, safer, and less expensive.
- Initial Concept: Brainstormed ideas filtered to best solution.
- Design and Review: Agreement on the way forward.
- Final Design: Fully realized 3D design.
- Make/Purchase Parts: Collection of necessary components.
- Installation/Testing: Make it work, then poke it and prod it.
- Sign Off: Final commissioning and handover.
Click on the icons in the menu below to get further details on every step in the product design process and where Jeffery Neal Engineering can fit in with your requirements.